If you are reading this in your RSS reader or received this in an email via RSS, you’ll probably be a bit confused. If you are reading this while visiting the website but are not a regular reader or visitor, you’ll probably be confused as well. Cut to the chase, we have undergone another design change and hopefully this one will stick around for quite a while.
Long story short, the last theme we were using was broken and was not compatible with our newest upgraded software. The images in the flash presentation were not rendering properly and was making the home page look like a real mess. We even tried uninstalling the new software and going back to the older version and that was even more disastrous. So here we are with a new site design that hopefully will be easier to read and navigate and all in all, make your visit a more enjoyable one. But because we have had a number of different designs in the last 12 months, I thought it would be fun to have a poll to see which one was your favorite. I am including screenshots of the last three designs to jog your memory as to which designs are included in the poll. (I intentionally left out the current design because you can clearly see that one if you are visiting the site.)
Now you can vote and let us know which one you liked. If the response is overwhelmingly in favor of an older design, we may just go ahead and switch it back. But no promises. Links follow the poll.
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• Enough with the “Man” words already!
• Tailgating with a twist focuses on gambling, not sports
• Waterproofing Your Shoes – A Man’s Guide to Weather Resistant Footwear
• Baseball Tailgating Recipes
• 25 Uses For Old Beer Cans
• Tailgating at the Supreme Court
• Beer Pong’s Ultimate Fan
• Cara and I love tailgating. Nuff said.
• Shopping For Barbeque Grills For Tailgate Parties
• The Beer Bike – A Tailgating Recipe for fun
• Another Freedom Grill tailgate vehicle could be yours!
• 2nd Annual “Tailgating for the Fight Against Breast Cancer”
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #120: Kitchen Helper Edition
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Guzzle Gun Takes The Mess Out Of Shotgunning Beers
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Weekend Wrap #66: Stealth Drinking Edition
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo