You may recall last week I wrote about sneaking in your own booze in a disposable flask. The folks at DisposableFlasks.com sent me a care package of eight different styles of disposable flasks to say thank you for writing about them. Now I am a huge booze hound but I don’t need to keep all eight disposable flasks for myself. That’s why I am only keeping four and offering the other four (4) to you in a drawing. Four people will be chosen at random to win one of the four flasks and there are two ways you can enter to win. (There are other ways you can earn additional entries and increase your chances of winning.)
- Leave a comment at the end of this post telling us about a time when you could have really used a disposable flask. Tailgating, Jimmy Buffett concert, house party, your own wedding, college graduation, etc. Make sure to enter a valid email address when leaving your comment. (Don’t worry, your email address will not be visible to anyone else visiting this website.)
- Subscribe to TailgatingIdeas.com via email and stay subscribed through June 19, 2008. All new RSS subscribers via email will automatically be entered to win one of the four (4) disposable flasks.
Leave a comment AND subscribe via email and you’ll earn two entries. If you have a blog, link to this post. Email me a link to your post mentioning this giveaway and you will earn five entries into the drawing. Deadline to leave a comment or subscribe via email is 5 pm Pacific time, June 19, 2008. Winners will be announced later that evening.
Check out the video to see what these disposable flasks are all about and how easy they are to use.
As more and more stadium parking lots impose a ban on glass bottles, these disposable flask are just the ticket to still tailgate with some liquor. Most liquor (the good stuff at least) still comes in glass bottles. Grab a few of these, fill them up at home and you are now still taking shots while tailgating without fear of getting a glass bottle violation ticket. Or even worse, having to pour out whatever you have left in the bottle.
The four disposable flasks that will be given away are the four that are laying flat in the picture at the top of this post. (Click on it for a larger, more detailed view.) The four styles to be given away are camouflage, leopard print, black/red and scarlet/grey. Disposable flasks hold approximately 7.5 oz. of liquid (about five shots) and can be folded or rolled up into a compact shape when empty.
Can’t wait until next week to find out if your name was drawn? Go to DisposableFlasks.com and get your own. Small orders of 1 to 5 disposable flasks will cost you about $2 per flask. Larger orders of 50 or more, the per unit price drops to under a buck. Thanks again to DisposableFlasks.com for sending me these and best of luck to everyone who enters.
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods
- The Giant Hamburger Giveaway
- Secret Code Words For Johnsonville Grillville Game
- Home Depot Gift Card Winner Announced Wednesday
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card Finalists Revealed; Winner Announced Tomorrow
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- Tailgate with Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, at the Fiesta Bowl
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubb's Game Day Sausage Kebabs
- Johnsonville Announces $30,000 Video Contest & Sweepstakes
- Omaha Steaks Tailgate Challenge