If you were reading last week’s Weekend Wrap, you knew of my dismay and disappointment in being hassled about enjoying a beer while tailgating. I am happy to report that I went tailgating at the same location where open containers of alcohol are frowned upon but this time there were no “red cups” utilized. This time we enjoyed our beers in alternative containers that look to be non-threatening, non-alcoholic beverage containers without any hassles from local authorities. Thanks go out to the guys at TailgatingTimes.com for their extensive list Drinking with Discretion that gave us numerous options to choose from. My friend decided to go with the plastic fast food cup while I chose the 24 oz energy drink aluminium can option. Worked like a dream and now I will be stockpiling Venti Starbucks cups and lids for my next adventures that require alcoholic beverage consumption on the down low.
Now on with this week’s links.
- Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
- Pops at the Post: Tailgating at new level as symphony shines
- Awesome Beer Pong Trick Shots [Video]
- Upcoming Tailgating Inventions: Tailgate Buddy
- Breaking News: Crunchberries are not Real Berries
- A Tutorial for Tailgating at Your Favorite Football Game
- Comedian Dave Attell Plays Beer Pong With Adult Film Star Bree Olson
- South Carolina State creates paid area for tailgating
- Total Shocker: Memphis’ Compliance Web Page is no longer working
- Tailgating at the drive-in
- Lauren Unger of News 33 in Louisiana checked in on some LSU Tailgating Time
- Some tailgating ideas for baseball tailgating
- Great Ideas For Avoiding Disasters When You’re Out and About Tailgating
- By the time tailgating season rolls around again, you may have to hand over nearly two dollars more for a case of beer.
- Since theme weddings are very popular in the South, I suggested getting married at halftime of the South Carolina-Georgia game with a tailgating party for the reception
- If tailgating was a sport, the bean bag game would be the main event.
- Tailgating should double game-night fun
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Ranking The SEC Tailgates
- Bye Week Tailgate Crashing
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #63: Samantha Blake Edition
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- Boycott Concessions at ACC Championship Game
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition
- $500 AT&T Gift Card to go #Techgating
- Tailgate Party Music Ideas For The 2009 Football Season
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #99: Halloween Cheerleaders Edition