This new tailgating game is called BearPong. It is an over-sized game of beer pong that uses buckets and large bouncy balls instead of a table, cups and ping pong balls. Also, BearPong does not necessarily require drinking. If you want to incorporate drinking all you do is just drink from the beverage in your hand. That way there is no way for parking lot authorities to crack down on the game because it is not directly tied to the consumption of alcohol. Take a look at their video they put together.
As you can see in the video, it is easy to play because about 95% of tailgaters already know the rules to beer pong. Bear Pong closely follows those rules with several key changes. The most important being that you no longer need a table to play. Also you don’t have to drink beer out of cups after a bunch of other people already have.
A regular Bear Pong kit will run you $59.95 and that includes 12 BearPong Buckets, 2 Bearpong Balls and 1 Carrying Case. The Deluxe BearPong kit will cost you $64.95 and includes everything that the regular kit has but also includes a third BearPong Ball and a ball inflation pump.
For more information and to buy your own, visit bearpong.com
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Mailbag: Got a Set of Rerack Cups The Other Day
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- One Game You Need to Win
- Video: Stealth Beer Can
- Tailgate Beer seeking tailgating crews
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table