Upon hearing the term “viral video” years ago I immediately assumed it was video content that would spread malicious computer viruses that would hack my bank accounts. Trust me, as a victim of the Happy 99 worm virus over 10 years ago, I am always skeptical when it comes to anything that remotely sounds like a computer virus.
To my surprise viral video actually means a video that gets passed around via email or gets posted on the internet because it is either funny or controversial. Budweiser has had some success capturing the power of the internet by producing a few commercials for the web with the intent of being a bit more edgy than regular TV would allow in hopes the video goes viral. They nailed it a while back with a video entitled “swear jar” and have hit another home run with “Clothing Drive”. I’ll share both because you’ll probably get a laugh out of both. Links follow the videos.
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• A Valentine’s Day joke for the single guys
• The 25 Hottest “Hot Girls from Facebook” Photos
• The Pros and Cons Of Qualcomm Stadium
• 25 Valentines Day Girls in Lingerie
• How To Weather The Tailgating “Offseason”
• 14 Best Boxing Movies
• Super Bowl Bound? Leave Your Hibachi at Home
• 25 Pics of Verne “Mini Me” Troyer With Hot Chicks
• New restrictions for Point-to-Point tailgates
• Which Celebrity Would You Want on Your Beer Pong Team?
• Tailgating Recipes in NASCARista
• The Leno Show Goes To The World Series of Beer Pong
• Tailgating and Speed Dating
• A tale of good food from some tailgaters
• Tailgate party focuses on fitness, not football
• And the Winner of the Epicurious Tailgating Contest Is…
• Tailgating 9 Tips for beginners, which will make you feel Like a Pro
• Tailgating In A Church Parking Lot?