Remember back in July we told you about the World’s Largest Flip Cup Tournament was coming to New York? Well, The Flip Cup Guys pulled it off apparently without a hitch this past weekend. 64 teams hailing from 10 states and Canada squared off in an NCAA style bracket and eventually crowned The Two Finger Fanatics from Arlington, Virginia as the winner of the inaugural event.
The champion team won the Grand Prize – a 7-day vacation and Xtreme Party Package to Negril, Jamaica courtesy of Sun Splash Tours. Jim Davis won the Survivor Flip Cup Tournament after beating 79 other men and women in a winner-take-all competition. He will join the Flip Cup Guys on The Rock Boat to the Bahamas in January for the first-ever Flip Cup Guys Cruise Tournament.
Check out some of the videos of the event.
The final round best of seven series: Two Finger Fanatics vs. Mother I’d Like to Flip
Some of the highlights from the tourney
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Tailgating Video: Oakland A's Beer Shotgun
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Video: LSU Beer Box Head Dancer