Remember back in July we told you about the World’s Largest Flip Cup Tournament was coming to New York? Well, The Flip Cup Guys pulled it off apparently without a hitch this past weekend. 64 teams hailing from 10 states and Canada squared off in an NCAA style bracket and eventually crowned The Two Finger Fanatics from Arlington, Virginia as the winner of the inaugural event.
The champion team won the Grand Prize – a 7-day vacation and Xtreme Party Package to Negril, Jamaica courtesy of Sun Splash Tours. Jim Davis won the Survivor Flip Cup Tournament after beating 79 other men and women in a winner-take-all competition. He will join the Flip Cup Guys on The Rock Boat to the Bahamas in January for the first-ever Flip Cup Guys Cruise Tournament.
Check out some of the videos of the event.
The final round best of seven series: Two Finger Fanatics vs. Mother I’d Like to Flip
Some of the highlights from the tourney
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Mailbag: Got a Set of Rerack Cups The Other Day
- Weekend Wrap #22: Enemy of Construction Edition
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- Beer Review: Piraat
- Video: Beer Pong Slam Dunks Mashup