Remember back in July we told you about the World’s Largest Flip Cup Tournament was coming to New York? Well, The Flip Cup Guys pulled it off apparently without a hitch this past weekend. 64 teams hailing from 10 states and Canada squared off in an NCAA style bracket and eventually crowned The Two Finger Fanatics from Arlington, Virginia as the winner of the inaugural event.
The champion team won the Grand Prize – a 7-day vacation and Xtreme Party Package to Negril, Jamaica courtesy of Sun Splash Tours. Jim Davis won the Survivor Flip Cup Tournament after beating 79 other men and women in a winner-take-all competition. He will join the Flip Cup Guys on The Rock Boat to the Bahamas in January for the first-ever Flip Cup Guys Cruise Tournament.
Check out some of the videos of the event.
The final round best of seven series: Two Finger Fanatics vs. Mother I’d Like to Flip
Some of the highlights from the tourney
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- Video: Beer Pong Kings by Right Side of the Tree
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables