Remember back in July we told you about the World’s Largest Flip Cup Tournament was coming to New York? Well, The Flip Cup Guys pulled it off apparently without a hitch this past weekend. 64 teams hailing from 10 states and Canada squared off in an NCAA style bracket and eventually crowned The Two Finger Fanatics from Arlington, Virginia as the winner of the inaugural event.
The champion team won the Grand Prize – a 7-day vacation and Xtreme Party Package to Negril, Jamaica courtesy of Sun Splash Tours. Jim Davis won the Survivor Flip Cup Tournament after beating 79 other men and women in a winner-take-all competition. He will join the Flip Cup Guys on The Rock Boat to the Bahamas in January for the first-ever Flip Cup Guys Cruise Tournament.
Check out some of the videos of the event.
The final round best of seven series: Two Finger Fanatics vs. Mother I’d Like to Flip
Some of the highlights from the tourney
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- KoozieKlip Review
- Weekend Wrap #24: First Tailgate of the NFL Season Edition
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Tailgate Beer In Cans Have Arrived
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad