What do you get the tailgater that has everything? You get him the Iconic 100 from The ADI Group, the world’s largest portable LED screen. It comes in at a whopping 42 feet by 23.6 feet and 72,600 pounds. The picture quality? A solid 720P. It puts that wimpy 50″ flat screen you have to shame.
So you’ll need a tractor trailer to haul it into the tailgating parking lot but look at it this way. You’ll definitely be able to watch your DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket in style.
You do want to be considered the most bad ass tailgater in the parking lot, right? Well, then step your game up and get one of these, wussy.
- Your College Football Viewing Guide For When you Aren't Tailgating
- Solar Powered LCD TV Ideal For Tailgating
- Satellite TV and the Tailgate Party
- VuQubes Available via TailgatingIdeas.com For Limited Time
- Weekend Wrap #15: What, No T & A This Week?
- Go Dish
- VuQube Brings Satellite TV To Any Tailgate Party