Good evening Tailgaters! Our friends at Johnsonville passed along some recipes for varying types of bloody mary cocktails. While I personally don’t drink them I’m confident that plenty of you are no stranger to one on a Sunday morning, plus they just look cool. Not to mention they’re all based on a region so it might be fun to pick and choose based on the teams that are playing. So without further adieu I give you the Wisconsin Brat-y Mary:
Wisconsin Brat-y Mary
Courtesy of Johnsonville
Servings: 4 cocktails
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
- ¾ cup vodka
- 1 ½ cups bloody mary mix or tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 dashes pepper
- 1 JOHNSONVILLE® Brat, grilled
- 1 brat bun
- 4 skewers
- 4 cheddar cheese cubes
- 2 dill pickle spears, cut in half
- In a pitcher, mix vodka, bloody mary mix or tomato juice, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, lime juice and pepper.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Assemble grilled brat into bun and cut into quarters.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with ¼ of the brat with bun, one cheese cube and half dill pickle on a skewer, place into cocktail.
- Johnsonville Old Country Bloody
- Johnsonville NOLA Bloody
- The Oostburger
- Outdoor "Pre" Cooking with Johnsonville
- Secret Code Words For Johnsonville Grillville Game
- Tailgating with Johnsonville
- Johnsonville - Make the Best of the Wurst Tailgate
- Check Out Johnsonville "5-Second Rule" Video
- Johnsonville Announces $30,000 Video Contest & Sweepstakes
- Johnsonville Brat Poppers and Music Video Contest