Since October, Game Day Eats has really stepped up their game. It’s still a top notch destination to find the best tailgating recipes (honestly is crushes my recipe section, no question) but they have expanded beyond that. GameDayEats.com also offers YouTube video tutorials for some awesome tailgating food. In addition to that they have a blog, a news page and a social networking aspect to their site as well. But in all honesty, what GameDayEats.com does the best is compile the most unique and tasty tailgating recipes on the web. There are hundreds of them on there. I am sure you will find a few you have never tried.
So if you are sick and tired of the same old, same old when it comes to your tailgating menu ideas, give GameDayEats.com a look. I am confident you’ll have a cool new recipe to bring to your next tailgate and you’ll be the hero of the parking lot. Check out GameDayEats.com.
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 25: Blue Cheese Bomb Burgers
- Premio Sausage Review
- Book Review: Pro Football Cookbook
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 17: Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 21: Pile On Pumpkin Desert
- Tailgating Recipes: Jaymee's Authentic Eats
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots In Fresh Strawberries
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 13: Spicy Tailgater's Pockets
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 16: Red Zone Reuben Dip
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 23: So Very Sloppy Joes