The 2010 Major League Baseball got underway with the Yankees and Red Sox starting things off. The Red Sox won the game but more importantly, the folks at Boston Barstool Sports put together this video to get people pumped for the season. (Warning: Video contains NSFW language. Also, if seeing a girl give the camera the bird offends you, don’t watch and skip to the links below..)
Also, since next week will be the 100th edition of this little link dump, if you have suggestions on what video we should feature, leave a comment and we’ll take it into consideration. Links follow the video:
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• 25 Grannies Playing Beer Pong
• The Tailgate Party and Liability
• 25 Hot Spring Break Girls
• Tailgating and tent camping tips for NASCAR races
• 1001 Beers You Must Taste Before You Die
• The Best Way to Transport Your Tailgating Or Camping Grill
• Art House Tailgating 101
• Sorry, Giants fans, but no tailgating will be permitted in the lots before, during or after the open houses scheduled for April 24th and 25th for the still unnamed new Giants Stadium
• Beers and brats: tailgate barbecue a spring skiing tradition
• Celebrate International Pillow Fight Day 2010
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Does The NFL Think You're Stupid?
- Craft Beer Initiative - Pros and Cons
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Shotgun Mug