Today is Father’s Day and I considered dedicating this edition of the weekend Wrap-Up to dads everywhere. Since our faithful contributor Chris already published a Dad’s day post I decided to go in favor of hot European women causing a stir at the World Cup in South Africa.
From what I can gather, some European beer company was out for some guerrilla marketing and got a ton of really attractive girls into the stadium dressed a certain way and when they got inside they revealed orange dresses. The full explanation as to why this caused a big commotion can be found over at Gunaxin. All I know is the video is worth watching.
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• 5 Tips For Grilling Safety At Football Tailgate Parties
• Photo gallery of the Sexy Ladies Of The World Cup
• Calling all tailgaters: Food Network wants to cook up some Packer pride in Seattle
• Texan Mark’s Tailgate Guide to ECU Tailgate and Visitors Guide ’10
• Booth Babes of the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo
• Summer Time Means Practice. . . For Tailgating
• Tailgating at the polo match
• In honor of Father’s Day here are 25 Godawful Fathers
• Pre-Game Tailgating Party Foods, Tips & Ideas for Football Season
• Is Erin Andrews leaving ESPN?
• Tailgate Plans for 2010
• Stamps’ return marks start of tailgate season