After a great weekend of college basketball we have to wait around for another week to finally settle this thing. With two No. 1 seeds, a No. 2 seed and a No. 3 seed I guess this is just about the way the NCAA selection committee drew it up. Last year when all No. 1 seeds advanced to the final four that was the first time it had ever happened. Although it did not duplicate that this year, you’ll have to admit it has been a good tournament. My bracket is a complete grease fire right now and I have no chance of winning any
money office pools but it all in fun right? On with this week’s links.
- Stalk Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
- ShamWow Guy will not be Freedom Grill Spokesman
- About 60 Iowa officials, community leaders and bar owners proposed ideas such as nonalcoholic events at bars and curbing tailgating at Hawkeye football games.
- Forget Beer Nuts, Eat Beer Chips
- American Cornhole Organization (ACO) Team Grows to Virginia Beach
- The Great Can vs. Bottle Debate
- Behind The Scenes Of A Gemma Atkinson Calendar Shoot
- Classic Lunchboxes of the 80s
- Knockout Queens: Bikini Boxing
- Double Play and a Quadruple Bypass – Ballpark Offers a 4,800 Calorie Burger
- Cheerleaders Gone Wild: UCLA Cheerleaders Enjoy Quality Time Together
- It became a tailgate party without the tailgate
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #9: FSU Hottie Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #127: Jamie Edmondson Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #11: NFL Cheerleader Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #100: Charger Girls Try-outs Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #89: Laker Girl Edition
- Weekend Wrap #77: Phoenix Suns Dancers Audition Edition
- Weekend Wrap #43: Crappy Bowls Edition
- Weekend Wrap #42: Heisman Edition
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...