I guess since this is the 52nd edition of the weekend wrap that means we have been doing this for a year now. (52 weeks in a year you know.) It was back on March 1, 2008 when we rolled out the first Weekend Wrap. A lot has changed within that year’s time. We now two a wrap up segment twice a week adding the Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper June 4, 2008. So between the two editions, let’s look back on some of the most viewed links before we get to this week’s links.
The Drunken Tailgate received quite a few visits from Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #20: USC Song Girls Edition when we linked to this post that feature beautiful women tailgating Clemson football games. I’m seeing a theme developing because another popular link out was Don Chavez’s expose of a North Dakota State Cheerleader with some risque pics revealed in our Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #15: Kristy Bojazi Edition. Yet another link that went well was our mention of Sadie West appearance on the pages of The Beer Goggler in the Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #30: Sadie West Edition. You get the point. Anytime I link out to website with hot women you guys click and click a lot.
- Stalk Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
- Office Tailgating: A New Dimension to Casual Fridays
- Gunaxin’s 2009 Oscar Predictions
- BBQ steals scene at the rodeo
- Recipe for BBQ Ribs with Creole Rub and Famous Meesey Barbecue Sauce from GamedayEats.com.
- Will there be tailgating before the Oscars?
- Flasks and Football: A Happy Tailgating Mix
- Tailgating before each meeting is reason enough to join the Potomac Antique Tools and Industries Association, Inc., an antique tool club, located in the Washington, D.C. area.
- The stadium may be new this year but that doesn’t stop LSU tailgaters from tailgating Alex Box Stadium like it was the old one
- Pat Summit Tailgates and shares a tailgating recipe
- Valuable advice on how to green-up your tailgate party