So are you ready for this week? By this week I mean the avalanche of Super Bowl hype that the media can possibly cram down our throats. I get it. Larry Fitzgerald is a freak and a great player and a nice guy all in one. Kurt Warner loves Jesus and is playing in another Super Bowl but with a different team. Pittsburgh could become the first NFL franchise to win six Super Bowls. Can we now focus on what is not being talked about? The NFL is still banning tailgating at the Super Bowl. Even though it has been a year since we put together our petition, the principles of the deal still hold true. Or you can just sit by and allow more and more of your personal freedoms be taken away in the name of “national security”. Whatever. On with the links…
- Bikini Beach Volleyball Butts Coming Soon To A Campus Near You
- The 2009 Miss America winner – Katie Stam
- Is this guy sleeping during the Obama inauguration speech?
- Welcome to Tailgating Trackside
- The Definitive List Of DVDs No Dude Can Have In Their Collection
- Tailgating Tips from Good Morning San Diego!
- 10 Classic Old Commercials Featuring Elite Athletes
- The Super Bowl is Recession Proof
- The Pick-up Lines That No Girl Wants to Hear
- What to get a drunk for Christmas
- Say it Ain’t so! A BUFFALO WING SHORTAGE FOR THE SUPER BOWL?