Sure Thanksgiving was a few days ago that gave way to Black Friday but there is more to be thankful for than the obvious. For one, be thankful you are not on the BCS committee and have to defend this muddled mess heading into conference championship games. Be thankful you are not asked to sort that mess out or even explain it to someone who asks. Just be thankful for tailgating and all the fun that comes with it no matter how good or bad your favorite teams is. As a Chargers fan, tailgating is really the only thing I have going on these days in light of today’s performance. So be thankful and enjoy the links.
- That’s So Fetch has a Top 10 List of The Celebrities that Need to get their Ass Kicked.
- 1001 Songs To Download (legally of course)
- T-shirt business focuses on tailgaters
- Hokie family tailgates in style in a lunch pail-inspired vehicle.
- Tide and Tiger fans take tailgating to the extreme in Tuscaloosa
- Healthy Tailgating Recipes with Dave Joachim
- Eager Fans Start Tailgating Early
- For die hard Carolina fans, football fever leads to tailgating 911
- Van embodies Trojan spirit
- Tailgating in style with family, friends and all the fixin’s
- At Clemson A tradition is born while avoiding traffic
- How to Tailgate Without Getting Fat
- Catering For Vegetarians at Your Tailgating Or Grill Party
- Penn State tailgating, with bit of dramatic flair