So I was watching the NFL Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on TV today. One thing that struck me as strange was the amount of credit that God and Jesus Christ get when something good happens. Darrell Green and Fred Dean both went on and on about their faith in God and how they attribute a lot of their on the field success to the big man upstairs. Whether you are a believer or not will remain out of the debate but I was wondering how much of a stake God really has in these mens’ lives? If he was always watching over them, how come their teams were not undefeated? Did they ever give God the credit for dropping a pass, missing a tackle or getting burned deep on a fly pattern? I doubt it. The funny thing is God gets all the credit when something good happens but the player will always blame
the refs themselves when something bad happens. In a strange coincidence, TailgatingIdeas.com has been experiencing much success lately with increased traffic and interest from potential advertisers. I definitely have to give all the credit to God for my recent good fortune and success. Not an ounce of credit goes to me spending hours upon hours of writing and researching this stuff on here. Don’t think for one minute that this blog’s success has anything to do with me. Praise be to Allah and on with the links…
- Coed Magazine has a nice gallery of drunk girls kissing.
- Princeton Review released its Top 20 Party Schools this week. Here are some photos of each school making its case why it deserved to be included.
- Tailgating not allowed at Notre Dame Fan Appreciation Day.
- All Balls has more cheerleader goodness.
- Arizona Cardinals fans will be getting a new lawn for tailgating.
- Uncoached wants you to stop calling it beer pong and call the game Beruit.
- Vanderbilt has established a student only tailgating lot.
- The Red Dirt Kings hate the month of August.
- The Minnesota Vikings have reached an agreement with the Star Tribune that again will allow fans to tailgate in three lots near the Metrodome. Prices range from $300 to $360 per space for the entire regular season.
- Busted Coverage finds the Patriots Cheerleaders shaking their money makers in China.
- Rumors and Rants has 31 reasons why July sucks.
- A new Tailgating Blog is open for business focusing on tailgating recipes. Might I suggest the Mid-Western Beer Brats.
- A dream of finally being able to go tailgating before a Marlins game was realized this week. (Visit this blog just for the unintentional cleavage shots.)
- A huge campsite set up on Mountain Road near the Eagles concert site was buzzing Friday afternoon as people from all over the Maritimes settled in for a weekend tailgate party.
- New tailgating rules will be put to the ultimate test in Calgary.
- Chris Boggs is geeked up about tailgating and game day plans.
- Uncoached is back with The Many Faces and Moods of Lou Piniella.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #18: You're Fired Part 2 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Weekend Wrap #58: UNC Champs Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #15: Kristy Bojazi Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #99: Halloween Cheerleaders Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #74: Elin Nordegren Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #9: FSU Hottie Edition