This week’s Weekend Wrap does not really have a theme so I decided to jot down some random thoughts in the intro that just do not deserve to be expanded upon. So here goes… Kielbasa on shish kabobs soaked in teriyaki marinade is better than you’d think. Gold Bond Medicated Powder is a summer must-have for guys, if you know what I mean. Brett Favre really needs to make up his mind on if he is going to unretire. Why is it that every time I do a video review of a product one, if not both, of my dogs make a cameo appearance somehow? I just bought two fantasy football magazines this morning and they have already been placed in the prime reading location; the bathroom. My daughter watched the Disney movie Chicken Little today and I was surprised parts were actually funny to an adult. If you don’t have the time or energy to spike a watermellon, just pour some rum over the cut up chunks and it will have the same result.
See? The inner-working of my mind is scary place. Best to stick to thoughts about tailgating. Speaking of that, on with this weekend’s links…
- Attention Texas Longhorn tailgaters: We have found your grill.
- If you are an ugly woman but are still hoping to snatch a man, College OTR has the Biggest Turn-Offs About Unattractive Women. (And it is not just because they are ugly either.) Memo to ugly women: you may want to avoid these traits.
- Big House Tailgating used the summer time before the start of Michigan Football season to test out their tailgating gear complete with Jagerbombs during the Fourth Annual Taste Test.
- The Bachelor Guy comes up with some Reasonably Healthy Summer Tea Cocktails.
- Uncoached lists the colleges that a young, male professor should avoid taking a job at. Translation, another list of colleges that have the hottest Co-Eds on the planet.
- What better place to get married than at a Jimmy Buffett tailgate party?
- The Wisconsin Dairy Business Association is still planning on holding their annual tailgate party whether Brett Favre comes back or not.
- Speaking of the Packers, the team unveiled a new Tundra Tailgate Zone in time for training camp.
- Chow Hound is looking for Creative, yet easy tailgating ideas. (Has this person ever heard of a Google search?)
- Google Suggest: How to Smoke...
- Google +1 Button Added
- Happy Birthday TailgatingIdeas.com!
- Video: 100 Sake Bomb Dominoes