No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #102: Better Blanket Edition
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: Ceiling Fan Beer Pong
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #86: Jessica Burciaga Edition
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong