No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- O'Shea's Las Vegas Casino Knows Beer Pong Is Big Money Maker
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Weekend Wrap-Up #99: Ali vs. Amber Edition
- Video: Miami Dolphins Tailgaters Recreate "Das Boot" From The Movie Beerfest
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #64: Arkansas Hottie Edition
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Double Beer Bong
- Bottle Beer Bong