No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #56: Brooke Banx Edition
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Tailgate for One
- Tailgating Fun With The Beer Blaster
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #28: Charity Hodges Edition
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde