No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Mailbag: More Rules of the Game
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #35: Bar Refaeli Edition