No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #107: Bikini Runway Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #7: Amy Ried Edition
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Tailgate Beer In Cans
- World's Largest Flip Cup Tournament Huge Success
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #32: Mercedes Terrell Edition
- WWJD For A Kegerator