No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Mailbag: More Rules of the Game
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Thermos Stainless Steel Can Insulator: The Best Beer Koozie I Have Tested
- KoozieKlip Review
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- Stop Getting Screwed Inside The Stadium
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition