No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Video: Beer Pong Kings by Right Side of the Tree
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #34: Joanna Krupa Edition
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- The 12 Written Rules
- Featured Gear Friday: Flabongo
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line