No matter where you tailgate, the rules for beer pong (or Beirut) can differ as widely as the types of barbeque you can get down south. So in order to clear up any potential arguments that may arise, The Book of Beer Pong: The Official Guide to the Sport of Champions written by Dan DiSorbo and Ben Applebaum should clear up any confusion. I have yet to get a copy of it but from the YouTube promotional videos it looks like it could be a good read. Memo to the publisher: Send me a copy and I will do a book review on it.
For more info on The Book of Beer Pong, visit the website (which is so cleverly named) thebookofbeerpong.com.
The Wonderful World of Beer Pong
Beer Pong Etiquette – “Empty Cups”
Beer Pong Etiquette – “The Wash Cup”
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #56: Brooke Banx Edition
- Tailgating Video: Oakland A's Beer Shotgun
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table
- Video: Man Boob Luge
- Beer Review: Goose Island Christmas Ale 2009
- Video: Senior Circuit Flip Cup
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #96: Justene Jaro Edition