For you low-tech tailgaters out in the parking lots, you have a built-in temperature gauge right in the palm of your hand. Well, actually it is the palm of your hand. Here is a handy (no pun intended) video reference guide on how hot your grill is just by holding your hand 4 or 5 inches above the grill.
- The Beer Tool Review
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill
- Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- FlameDisk Makes Charcoal Obsolete
- GasWatch Takes The Guesswork Out Of Tailgating
- Video: Dirty Grills Gone Wild
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- The Oostburger
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy