For you low-tech tailgaters out in the parking lots, you have a built-in temperature gauge right in the palm of your hand. Well, actually it is the palm of your hand. Here is a handy (no pun intended) video reference guide on how hot your grill is just by holding your hand 4 or 5 inches above the grill.
- FiAir Review
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Demotivational Poster for Tailgaters
- The Oostburger
- Johnsonville Meatballs and Sausage Slices
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- My Prayers Have Been Answered: Johnsonville Brat Burger
- Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- Tailgating Gear Review: GrillFloss