For you low-tech tailgaters out in the parking lots, you have a built-in temperature gauge right in the palm of your hand. Well, actually it is the palm of your hand. Here is a handy (no pun intended) video reference guide on how hot your grill is just by holding your hand 4 or 5 inches above the grill.
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish
- Kingsford "Tailgater of the Year" Contest
- Infographic: The science of a great steak
- FiAir Review
- The Beer Tool Review
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
- Outdoor "Pre" Cooking with Johnsonville
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- GasWatch Takes The Guesswork Out Of Tailgating
- My Prayers Have Been Answered: Johnsonville Brat Burger