Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- The 12 Written Rules
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Tailgate Beer In Cans Have Arrived
- Video: Heineken Commercial
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #48: Jennifer Walcott Edition
- Adam's Balls Customized Beer Pong Balls