Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Home brewing just got a whole lot easier
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Shotgun Champ
- Beer review: Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Ale