Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde
- Video: Man Boob Luge
- Adam's Balls Customized Beer Pong Balls
- Video: Last Cup Beer Bong Documentary
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Video: Beer Pong Kings by Right Side of the Tree
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition