Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong