Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- That Beer Will Cost You
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Tailgate for One
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer