Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Tailgating Product Review: The MyTopOff Bottle Opener
- Beer Review: Goose Island Christmas Ale 2009
- Weekend Wrap-Up #120: Kitchen Helper Edition
- Video: Senior Circuit Flip Cup
- Video: Hey pass me a beer