Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- O'Shea's Las Vegas Casino Knows Beer Pong Is Big Money Maker
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong
- Weekend Wrap #68: Tailgate Envy Edition
- Video: Senior Circuit Flip Cup
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Shotgun Party Can & Botle Opener