Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Video: How To Play Beer Pong Like A Champ
- Weekend Wrap-Up #120: Kitchen Helper Edition
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Weekend Wrap #68: Tailgate Envy Edition
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- Video: Miami Dolphins Tailgaters Recreate "Das Boot" From The Movie Beerfest
- Beer review: Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Ale