Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Video: Beer Pong Slam Dunks Mashup
- Be A Bit Heavy, Drink Beer
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Tailgate Beer In Cans
- One Game You Need to Win
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer