Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Weekend Wrap #22: Enemy of Construction Edition
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire