Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Battle of the "Swill"
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Bottle Beer Bong
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Video: Man Boob Luge
- Beer Review: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait