Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #37: Gator Girl Kelli Correa Edition
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition
- Weekend Wrap #24: First Tailgate of the NFL Season Edition
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- WWJD For A Kegerator
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #36: Tomi Tomson Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #74: Elin Nordegren Edition