Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Shotgun Mug
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #78: Anna Burns Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #49: Rosalia Verne Edition
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #74: Elin Nordegren Edition
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad
- Frost Boss