Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- Video: Hey pass me a beer
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Beer Review: Black Diamond Winter Ale
- Be A Bit Heavy, Drink Beer
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- Tailgating Fun With The Beer Blaster
- What Should I Drink Flowchart