Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #86: Jessica Burciaga Edition
- Beer Review: Hinano
- Shotgun Mug
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #82: Stogie Smokie Edition
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong