Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Weekend Wrap #53: Super Uber Tardy Edition
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- Weekend Wrap #43: Crappy Bowls Edition
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Tailgate Beer In Cans