Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Guzzle Gun Takes The Mess Out Of Shotgunning Beers
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Weekend Wrap #43: Crappy Bowls Edition
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes