Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Video: Tailgating Squirrel
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Beer Review: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait