Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Be A Bit Heavy, Drink Beer
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Video: Hey pass me a beer
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- Mailbag: More Rules of the Game