Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- The 8 Ways Tailgaters Ruin Their Beer
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Shotgun Mug
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Beer Outlaw
- Weekend Wrap-Up #99: Ali vs. Amber Edition