Depending on where you like to tailgate, some places frown upon open containers of alcohol. Pouring your beer into a red plastic cup used to be the method to not attract attention. Unfortunately police are hip to this technique and a red cup in your hand is akin to screaming at the top of your lungs you are boozing. So what’s a tailgater to do to not attract attention but still be able to enjoy a beer in places that are not beer friendly? Build yourself a stealth beer can.
Watch the following video produced by HelloSmarty.com and have a beer without the hassle of being hassled.
- The Top 10 Male-centric Tailgating Items
- Weekend Wrap-Up #102: Better Blanket Edition
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Tailgating Video: Oakland A's Beer Shotgun
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- Video: G4 Attack Of The Show Covers The WSOBP
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com