If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Notre Dame Touchdown Jesus Cornhole Board
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Washeroos: A New Bounce On The Old Washer Toss Games
- Weekend Wrap #57: Final Four Edition
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong
- Tailgating at FDR Park in Philly
- Video: How To Custom Paint Cornhole Boards