If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Cornhole Motorcycle Jump
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Tailgating Games to Play
- Quick & Fun Tailgating Games
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Book Review: Cornhole - Throwing Bags in a Hole
- What 8 Things Tailgaters Can Learn From Benjamin Franklin