If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- The 14 Tailgaters Who Annoy the Crap Out of You
- Pub Washers: A Different Way to Play Washers While Tailgating
- Weekend Wrap #33: Who's No. 1 Edition
- The Undisputed Cornhole All-Star Team
- Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: Cornhole.com
- Top 10 Posts of 2010
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Modern tailgating is awesome - Here's 5 reasons why