If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- What 8 Things Tailgaters Can Learn From Benjamin Franklin
- Video: Cornhole Prodigy
- Power Prop Toss
- Video: Fox 43 Teaches You To Play Cornhole
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Video: Notre Dame Touchdown Jesus Cornhole Board
- Spring Training Is Like Tailgating 24-7
- Washeroos: A New Bounce On The Old Washer Toss Games