If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Trunk Sports - One Tailgating Game System For Them All
- Video: Learn More About Cornhole.com
- Top 10 Posts of 2010
- MyKornhole Boards: Lightweight & Portable Cardboard Cornhole Game
- Book Review: Cornhole - Throwing Bags in a Hole
- What 8 Things Tailgaters Can Learn From Benjamin Franklin
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #7: Amy Ried Edition