If cornhole, washers or even beer pong has gotten too mundane while tailgating, how about a one-on-one foot race with a buddy? The one suggestion I would make is to do it on a dry surface.The good news is this guy’s team is up 3 games to one and on the verge of winning the World Series. Bad news is he looks like a jackass on YouTube and probably had to go into the game soaked from eating it in the parking lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Spring Training Is Like Tailgating 24-7
- Video: How to Play Cornhole
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Weekend Wrap #13: Remember the Links
- Video: How To Make A Cornhole Bag In 3 Minutes
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #7: Amy Ried Edition
- Video Tutorial: How to Play Cornhole
- How To Play Tailgating Games