I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #97: ASU Tailgating Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #107: Bikini Runway Edition
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Stop Getting Screwed Inside The Stadium
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Shotgun Champ
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Video: LSU Beer Box Head Dancer
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating