I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- Double Beer Bong
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Tailgate Beer seeking tailgating crews
- Craft Beer Initiative - Pros and Cons
- Home brewing just got a whole lot easier