I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer
- Does The NFL Think You're Stupid?
- Video: LSU Beer Box Head Dancer
- Weekend Wrap #54: Spring Forward Edition
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Shotgun Party Can & Botle Opener
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- Video: Jonny G Beer Pong