I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Shotgun Mug
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Be A Bit Heavy, Drink Beer
- Video: Heineken Commercial
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table