I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Padres Tailgating Grill
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Weekend Wrap #66: Stealth Drinking Edition
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #120: Kitchen Helper Edition
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Video: TheBEERSgoneBAD Review Tailgate Beer