I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- Weekend Wrap #54: Spring Forward Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Video: TheBEERSgoneBAD Review Tailgate Beer
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Video: G4 Attack Of The Show Covers The WSOBP
- Flip Cup Championship Coming To New York