I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- KoozieKlip Review
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Beer Review: Steel Reserve 211
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Adam's Balls Customized Beer Pong Balls
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Video: TheBEERSgoneBAD Review Tailgate Beer
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick