I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- N-Ice Rack Keeps Beer Pong Cups Cold When You're On Fire
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps