I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Bottle Beer Bong
- Looking For a New Beer For Tailgating? Try Beer Suggest
- Mailbag: Got a Set of Rerack Cups The Other Day
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- The 8 Ways Tailgaters Ruin Their Beer
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- Weekend Wrap-Up #110: Comic Con Edition
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong