I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- That Beer Will Cost You
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- Beer Review: Hinano
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition
- Video: Beer Pong Kings by Right Side of the Tree
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition