I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Featured Gear Friday: Flabongo
- Beer Review: Black Diamond Winter Ale
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong