I’m new to the chug line and not really sure if this a Penn State tradition or just this group of tailgaters tradition. Either way the rules look pretty simple.
Line up as if you are going to get introduced at the Super Bowl. First person in the line pounds their beer. (slamming the empty can or cup to the ground is optional.) Run the length of the line high fiving the soon-to-be-drinkers. Next person in line chugs their beer and follows the same routine.
Oh, and the three Syracuse girls in this video don’t seem to think this tradition will be surviving after the Penn Staters go back to State College.
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- That Beer Will Cost You
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- Video: Tailgating Fastest Yard of Beer
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #107: Bikini Runway Edition
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Weekend Wrap-Up #88: Animal Rights Edition
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table