Those of you with dyslexia think this is probably a Joe Francis production that was leaked on YouTube. Sorry to disappoint but to us tailgaters, the sight of a well used and abused grill can be just as arousing as seeing a well endowed college co-ed lifting her shirt on top of a house boat on Spring Break. Okay, let’s not get crazy carried away here but you grasp what I am getting at. Although this looks to be some sort of advertisement for Scott Shop Towels it was worth a look.
- Video: How to Make Crosshatch Grill Marks
- Kingsford "Tailgater of the Year" Contest
- Outdoor "Pre" Cooking with Johnsonville
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Tailgating Gear Review: GrillFloss
- Johnsonville Meatballs and Sausage Slices
- Video: Test Grill Readiness With Your Hand
- Johnsonville - Make the Best of the Wurst Tailgate
- Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill