Those of you with dyslexia think this is probably a Joe Francis production that was leaked on YouTube. Sorry to disappoint but to us tailgaters, the sight of a well used and abused grill can be just as arousing as seeing a well endowed college co-ed lifting her shirt on top of a house boat on Spring Break. Okay, let’s not get crazy carried away here but you grasp what I am getting at. Although this looks to be some sort of advertisement for Scott Shop Towels it was worth a look.
- Demotivational Poster for Tailgaters
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- Infographic: The science of a great steak
- Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- GasWatch Takes The Guesswork Out Of Tailgating
- Bojangles' Tailgate Everything
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubb's Game Day Sausage Kebabs