Those of you with dyslexia think this is probably a Joe Francis production that was leaked on YouTube. Sorry to disappoint but to us tailgaters, the sight of a well used and abused grill can be just as arousing as seeing a well endowed college co-ed lifting her shirt on top of a house boat on Spring Break. Okay, let’s not get crazy carried away here but you grasp what I am getting at. Although this looks to be some sort of advertisement for Scott Shop Towels it was worth a look.
- Tailgating Gear Review: GrillFloss
- Video: How to Make Crosshatch Grill Marks
- The Smokenator
- Demotivational Poster for Tailgaters
- The Oostburger
- Kingsford "Tailgater of the Year" Contest
- The GrillGrate - Excellent Addition To Your Arsenal
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest