Those of you with dyslexia think this is probably a Joe Francis production that was leaked on YouTube. Sorry to disappoint but to us tailgaters, the sight of a well used and abused grill can be just as arousing as seeing a well endowed college co-ed lifting her shirt on top of a house boat on Spring Break. Okay, let’s not get crazy carried away here but you grasp what I am getting at. Although this looks to be some sort of advertisement for Scott Shop Towels it was worth a look.
- 10 Rules of Grilling
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- The Great Debate: Charcoal or Gas?
- Tailgating Gear Review: GrillFloss
- The Beer Tool Review
- The Smokenator
- Video: Test Grill Readiness With Your Hand
- Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich