A few weeks ago we introduced you to Bag Toss. It’s a different type of cornhole game in that it has a thinner slot at the top of the board, above the cornhole that is worth five points. We took the game to last week’s Chargers/Eagles game and Mark, the creator of Bag Toss, came out to our tailgating spot and showed us how to play. Take a look.
To get your own set of Bag Toss cornhole boards, visit BagToss.com
- Video: Ricky Lightening's Cornhole Dance
- Power Prop Toss
- Play Cornhole In The Dark With Lumipic Board Overlays
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Want Cool Stuff? Don Chavez Is Just Giving It Away
- Tailgating at FDR Park in Philly
- Trunk Sports - One Tailgating Game System For Them All
- Video: There Will Be Beans: The Epic Struggle of Joe Palmer