A few weeks ago we introduced you to Bag Toss. It’s a different type of cornhole game in that it has a thinner slot at the top of the board, above the cornhole that is worth five points. We took the game to last week’s Chargers/Eagles game and Mark, the creator of Bag Toss, came out to our tailgating spot and showed us how to play. Take a look.
To get your own set of Bag Toss cornhole boards, visit BagToss.com
- Video: Learn More About Cornhole.com
- Top 10 Posts of 2010
- Tailgating at FDR Park in Philly
- Washeroos: A New Bounce On The Old Washer Toss Games
- You Might Be A Tailgater If...
- Lumipic Cornhole Lights Changed For 2009
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- My Pole-ish Horseshoes: A Different Tailgating Game
- Video: How To Make A Cornhole Bag In 3 Minutes