I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- Tailgating Fun With The Beer Blaster
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- Does The NFL Think You're Stupid?
- Video: G4 Attack Of The Show Covers The WSOBP
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #74: Elin Nordegren Edition