I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- Video: Last Cup Beer Bong Documentary
- Screw Me? Screw You!
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- Bottle Beer Bong
- Video: Man Boob Luge
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #79: Who Dat Babe Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook