I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #54: Farrah Fawcett Edition
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #77: 'Bama Babes Edition
- Looking For a New Beer For Tailgating? Try Beer Suggest
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Tailgate for One