I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- Tailgating Fun With The Beer Blaster
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo
- Beer Review: Black Diamond Winter Ale
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- That Beer Will Cost You
- EZPong Inaugural Beer Pong Tournament Set For May 7th
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Guzzle Gun Takes The Mess Out Of Shotgunning Beers
- Video: G4 Attack Of The Show Covers The WSOBP