I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- That Beer Will Cost You
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Video: Heineken Commercial
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #61: Tailgate Haven Chelsea Edition
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer