I am not a big fan of using videos shot on people’s camera phones. I especially do not like those videos where the person clearly does not know hold to hold the cell phone so that the video comes out horizontal rather than vertical. But in this case I made an exception because of the idea these gals came up with. Watch the video and then see my idea on how to transfer this technique to the tailgating parking lot.
Most people do not have a ceiling fan attached to their tailgating tent but this concept could be adapted for tailgating. Just suspend your Inflatable Beer Pong Table from the top frame of your tent and then take one end of it and walk around in a circle. That will get the strings wound up and then when you want to play and add in a degree of difficulty, just release. The untwisting of the strings should rotate the table much like the ceiling fan did in this video.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #96: Justene Jaro Edition
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- Video: Heineken Commercial
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- Tailgate Beer seeking tailgating crews
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #7: Amy Ried Edition
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- WWJD For A Kegerator