Okay, I get the hatred people feel towards Michael Vick. The guy did some horrific things to numerous innocent dogs and he deserved to go away to jail. I am all about freedom of speech and freedom of expression in America too. So burning a Michael Vick jersey while tailgating is well within your Constitutional rights. Having your 9-year old son hold one side of it while you light it? That qualifies you for dumb ass Tailgater of the Year Award.
Edited to add: After watching this a few more times I have a question… Which is a bigger form of child abuse? Having the kid hold a jersey soaked with lighter fluid while daddy ignites it? Or, letting the kid leave the house wearing a Mike Alstott jersey? I am really torn on this one.
- Video: Tailgaters, This Is Why The NFL Hates You Part II
- Video: Jimmy Buffett Tailgate Belly Flop
- Video: Beer Pong Dunk Over Car
- Video: Tailgating Beer Bong Fail
- Video: Cleveland Browns Tailgating Jackassedness
- Video: WVU Tailgater Tackles Trash Can
- Weekend Wrap #66: Stealth Drinking Edition
- Slick Shotz - New and Improved
- Video: Bush Jumping For a Beer