When it comes to tailgating, I take a pretty loose laissez-faire attitude. Even when it comes to beer bonging in the parking lot I believe as long as you have a sober driver and don’t turn into an alcohol soaked, obnoxious jackass, have at it.
But then I see this video and on the eve of Father’s Day make me take pause. Anyone consider the fascination the 8 year-olds in the background had while this whole thing was going down? Also, very classy move by the long haired fat guy to do an extra pinch after he was done. Stay classy Milwaukee.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- Video: TheBEERSgoneBAD Review Tailgate Beer
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Bierstick Seems To Be Making Its Way To Tailgating
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Video: Heineken Commercial