When it comes to tailgating, I take a pretty loose laissez-faire attitude. Even when it comes to beer bonging in the parking lot I believe as long as you have a sober driver and don’t turn into an alcohol soaked, obnoxious jackass, have at it.
But then I see this video and on the eve of Father’s Day make me take pause. Anyone consider the fascination the 8 year-olds in the background had while this whole thing was going down? Also, very classy move by the long haired fat guy to do an extra pinch after he was done. Stay classy Milwaukee.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Beer review: Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Ale
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- That Beer Will Cost You
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad
- Tailgating Video: Beer Can Recycling Using Your Head?
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition