When it comes to tailgating, I take a pretty loose laissez-faire attitude. Even when it comes to beer bonging in the parking lot I believe as long as you have a sober driver and don’t turn into an alcohol soaked, obnoxious jackass, have at it.
But then I see this video and on the eve of Father’s Day make me take pause. Anyone consider the fascination the 8 year-olds in the background had while this whole thing was going down? Also, very classy move by the long haired fat guy to do an extra pinch after he was done. Stay classy Milwaukee.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #48: Jennifer Walcott Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #64: Arkansas Hottie Edition
- Weekend Wrap #66: Stealth Drinking Edition
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- KoozieKlip Review
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo