When it comes to tailgating, I take a pretty loose laissez-faire attitude. Even when it comes to beer bonging in the parking lot I believe as long as you have a sober driver and don’t turn into an alcohol soaked, obnoxious jackass, have at it.
But then I see this video and on the eve of Father’s Day make me take pause. Anyone consider the fascination the 8 year-olds in the background had while this whole thing was going down? Also, very classy move by the long haired fat guy to do an extra pinch after he was done. Stay classy Milwaukee.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- Looking For a New Beer For Tailgating? Try Beer Suggest
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- One Game You Need to Win
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Weekend Wrap-Up #110: Comic Con Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter