When it comes to tailgating, I take a pretty loose laissez-faire attitude. Even when it comes to beer bonging in the parking lot I believe as long as you have a sober driver and don’t turn into an alcohol soaked, obnoxious jackass, have at it.
But then I see this video and on the eve of Father’s Day make me take pause. Anyone consider the fascination the 8 year-olds in the background had while this whole thing was going down? Also, very classy move by the long haired fat guy to do an extra pinch after he was done. Stay classy Milwaukee.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Pro Pong Beer Pong Tables Just In Time For Football Season
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Video: Stealth Beer Can
- Weekend Wrap #54: Spring Forward Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #82: Stogie Smokie Edition
- Yard Beer Pong: For Those Who Tailgate on Grass
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- WWJD For A Kegerator