We got this from the folks at the Travel Channel and thought we would pass it along.
Are you a die-hard fan of NASCAR and attending the Daytona 500? Travel Channel will be filming at this year’s Daytona 500 and is seeking NASCAR superfans for a new series. We are looking for:
- A NASCAR-obsessed family in need of a tailgate upgrade – Do you love Daytona but wish you had a better tailgate setup?
- The best food – Do you have the ultimate signature dish, award-winning food creations, or one-of-a-kind recipes?
- The most unbelievable tailgate setup – Do you have a tricked out RV, unique tailgating inventions, or the perfect tailgating spot?
- The best Daytona 500 events – Do you host the best Infield parties, potlucks, contests, or games?
- The most unique Daytona 500 fan traditions – Do you have any peculiar or outrageous customs or superstitions?
If you or your family fit any of the above descriptions and will be at this year’s Daytona 500, then Travel Channel wants to hear from you!
Please tell us about yourself by emailing: [email protected] with subject line “Daytona 500,” and include photos of you and your family showing off your NASCAR/Daytona 500 pride!
- Customized Grills Available From TailgatingIdeas.com
- Weekend Wrap-Up #119: Denise Milani Edition
- Margaritaville One Day Sale Today - $100 Off Tailgating Grill and Frozen Concoction Maker
- Exclusive Interview With The SI Tour Guy: Dan Rubenstein
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #10: Double Fisting Edition
- Weekend Wrap #54: Spring Forward Edition
- Tailgate 500