Hamburgers and hot dogs are a staple at tailgate parties. But by being a staple that means they can be a bit boring and played out. If you want your tailgate party to stand out from the rest, you need to have something that attracts attention. Kind of like serving up a humongous hamburger that is 16 inches in diameter.
As you can see in the above photo, the Giant Hamburger is a kit that allows you to make the biggest hamburger in the parking lot. You buy the ground beef and shape it in the provided pan and you are on your way. Top it with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles or whatever else you prefer and you will be the talk of the parking lot.
You can win your own Giant Hamburger kit by becoming a fan of the Tailgating Ideas Facebook page. Once you are a fan, simply comment on the Giant Hamburger post over there and you will be entered to win a Giant Hamburger kit. Winners will be selected at random using the True Random Number Generator on Random.org. The first person to comment will be No. 1, second will be No. 2, etc. Commenting will be open until Midnight, October 21, 2010.
To learn more about it or to get your own Giant Hamburger kit, visit: thegianthamburger.com
- Johnsonville Rolls Out "Create Your Own ____ville" Campaign
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #6
- Johnsonville Announces $30,000 Video Contest & Sweepstakes
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- $50 Home Depot Gift Card Goes To.....
- Win a Free Disposable Flask From TailgatingIdeas.com
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #8
- Win A $50 Home Depot Gift Card From TailgatingIdeas.com
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card Finalists Revealed; Winner Announced Tomorrow
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods