The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show is just a few days away from opening on the floor of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Many of the top retailers and manufacturers will be there displaying new products along with new companies introducing the world to the latest tailgating inventions. The show and expo will run from January 20-22 and TailgatingIdeas.com will be on site.
I will be one of the panelist speaking on the Wednesday luncheon forum discussing tailgating trends and how manufacturers and retailers can better understand what the tailgating community wants. I will be attending the expo all three days taking photos, talking to the exhibitors, uploading videos to YouTube and blogging on the days’ events right here on TailgatingIdeas.com. I just hope the WiFi or internet capabilities in my hotel room allow me to keep that promise.
Another great way to keep up on the happenings of the show is to follow me on Twitter. I’ll be tweeting all through the show along with twitpics of the latest and coolest gear. So if you can’t wait for that evening’s show wrap up, Twitter is the way to go.
Have a great week everyone and we’ll see you in Vegas.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #92: Ultimate Snack Food Stadium Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #104: Great Strides Edition
- Road Trip This Week: Destination Arizona State
- Weekend Wrap-Up #84: Bikini Lebowski Edition
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Weekend Wrap #58: UNC Champs Edition
- Weekend Wrap #79: Tennessee Tailgating Girls Edition
- $500 AT&T Gift Card to go #Techgating
- TailgatingIdeas is ESPN SportsNation's Site of the Day
- Weekend Wrap-Up #116: Don't Be That Guy Edition