The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show is just a few days away from opening on the floor of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Many of the top retailers and manufacturers will be there displaying new products along with new companies introducing the world to the latest tailgating inventions. The show and expo will run from January 20-22 and TailgatingIdeas.com will be on site.
I will be one of the panelist speaking on the Wednesday luncheon forum discussing tailgating trends and how manufacturers and retailers can better understand what the tailgating community wants. I will be attending the expo all three days taking photos, talking to the exhibitors, uploading videos to YouTube and blogging on the days’ events right here on TailgatingIdeas.com. I just hope the WiFi or internet capabilities in my hotel room allow me to keep that promise.
Another great way to keep up on the happenings of the show is to follow me on Twitter. I’ll be tweeting all through the show along with twitpics of the latest and coolest gear. So if you can’t wait for that evening’s show wrap up, Twitter is the way to go.
Have a great week everyone and we’ll see you in Vegas.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #112: Melanie Collins Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #91: Sexy Super Bowl Commercials Edition
- Weekend Wrap #53: Super Uber Tardy Edition
- Weekend Wrap #59: Happy Easter Edition
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods
- $500 AT&T Gift Card to go #Techgating
- Weekend Wrap #79: Tennessee Tailgating Girls Edition
- Weekend Wrap #70: Tailgate Practice Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #106: College Baseball Tailgating Edition
- Do You Twitter?