It’s a brand new year, a brand new decade but that doesn’t mean the tailgating gear we discovered last month isn’t still good for 2010. Here is a look at the gear and games that we found last month that you might want to add to your permanent tailgating kit.
The Take-A-Seat – When it comes to tailgating space is at a premium. No matter if it is your own little piece of the blacktop or space in your car on the way to the game, you want to have room for those things that are most important. This is the main reason why so many tailgating products utilize the 2″ tow hitch receiver to etend your car allowing for more stuff. The Take-A-Seat not only extends your tailgating vehicle and makes it more versatile, it also has three different uses.
The Take-A-Seat unfolds into a bench seat for two that can hold up to 500 lbs. Perfectly comfortable and provides two extra seats where there once was wasted space. Fold down the back rest and while using bungee cords, the Take-A-Seat is also a sturdy cargo holder for coolers, chairs or anything else that can ride outside of your vehicle. When you are not tailgating, you can also use it as a bike rack capable of transporting up to three bicycles.
For more information or to get your own Take-a-Seat, visit Thetakeaseat.com
- Weekend Wrap-Up #110: Comic Con Edition
- Video: Open Beer Bottle with BIC Lighter
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #7: Amy Ried Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #61: Tailgate Haven Chelsea Edition
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition