If you are a sports fan or an avid reader of sports blogs, you have probably already read or heard about Katelynn Johnson. She is the University of Oregon cheerleader that was hit in the head Saturday by a full bottle of water thrown from the stands of the University of Arizona students section. She was knocked unconscience from being struck by the bottle and suffered a concussion as a result of the incident. She was hospitalized but she is expected to make a full recovery. So in honor of Katelynn Johnson, we have made her this week’s Mid-Week Eye Candy. Get well soon Katelynn. Links after the eye candy.
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• NFL Tailgating policies won’t affect ‘real’ fans
• Beer Pong Challenge: Easter Bunny vs Santa Claus
• Tailgating Breakfast Birthday Cake – 3 kinds of meat
• Atlanta’s Top Tailgating Stops and Spots
• 5 Kick-Ass Toys For Big Boys
• Recipes For Tailgating and the Holidays
• Trimming Tailgating Time in Green Bay
• 25 Girls To Be Thankful For
• Tailgate Rages Forth At Yale
• Vice Mitt: Mittens Meet Koozie
• Tailgating Tradition Continues At Florida Classic
• The Best Playboy Covers of the 1990s
• Lincoln graduate creates ‘Tummy Table’ for tailgating
• Beers To Try (And Why) This Thanksgiving
• Locals enjoy tailgating at LSU-Lousiana Tech game
• Yes, he’s a professional tailgater
• Fat Daddy Rants Moderation? At a Tailgate Party?
• Thanksgiving Sides We Love or Hate
• For Texas Longhorn tailgaters, focus is on the party
• Advice for greening up your tailgate party
• Yale wins tailgate, at least
When it comes to hard core tailgating, the tailgaters found in the Cleveland Muni Lot have to be mentioned in any conversation. I love the passion you guys bring to the lot each and every Sunday.
With that said, the video below is a graphic example of why the NFL wants to reduce tailgating times across the league. Dancing on top of a port-o-potty while drunk off your ass and nearly falling to your death is the kind of jackassedness that is giving tailgating a bad name. Seriously.
We are already knee-deep into October and by now you have probably figured it out that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We here at TailgatingIdeas.com are big fans of healthy breasts. Don’t believe us? One look at the Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #52: Denise Milani Edition and you’ll know just exactly how big of fans we really are. So in honor of that we thought it would be great to join the breast cancer awareness bandwagon with this video. Links follow the video.
So last Thursday college football fans witnessed another upset on national TV as the Ole Miss Rebels went down in defeat to the other USC, the University of South Carolina. So in honor of that I give you Natalie Marie, a 24 year-old model from Columbia, South Carolina. Don’t be surprised if you see some more major upsets in college football this weekend. Then again, if your team loses, comfort yourself by coming back here and letting Natalie Marie cheer you up. Links follow the eye-candy…
(Photo of Natalie Marie courtesy of Next Round)
bacon baseball tailgating beer beer bong beer drinking game beer pong cheerleaders Cleveland Browns College World Series contest Cornhole custom tailgating grill drinking games Drunk Uncle Richie ESPN flip cup Foster Flint Freedom Grill Freedom Grill FG-50 jackassedness Jerry King Jimmy Buffett Jimmy Buffett concert LSU Tailgating Margaritaville Tailgating Grill Nascar tailgating NFL tailgating Penn State tailgating Philadelphia tailgating Qualcomm Stadium Recipes San Diego Chargers Sports Illustrated Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show super bowl Supplies & Gear tailgating tailgating cartoon tailgating cartoons tailgating grill tailgating ideas Texas A&M tailgating Twitter Videos Washington Redskins
TailgatingIdeas.com is a tailgating blog dedicated to bringing you the latest and most intriguing tailgating ideas out there. Whether it is the latest tailgating gear reviews, a great new recipe or a funny list to make you smile, our goal is to inform and entertain the avid and the casual tailgater alike.
Started in August 2007 by tailgating enthusiast Dave Lamm, TailgatingIdeas.com has evolved into an advocate for tailgaters rights and is not afraid to touch on controversial issues confronting those who frequent the tailgating parking lots.
To learn more about TailgatingIdeas.com and our team of writers, reviewers, cartoonists and contributors, please visit the About Us page.