Super Bowl Sunday is the ultimate NFL and entertainment event. Everyone is watching and partying. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE.
Below are 10 of the most annoying people that you will surely encounter at a Super Bowl Party…
- I don’t care if you are interested in the game. I am only here for the commercials and food. I don’t care if I ruin the actual watching of the game for others.
- I don’t have a favorite team, but I will come Monday morning.
- Peyton Manning. It’s bad enough that you are playing in the game. Do you have to be in every commercial too?!?
- I spent Saturday surfing the web for the new commercials. Unintentionally (or is it intentional?) I am going to ruin the surprise of new commercials for everyone else.
- I know about football, but I’d rather play dumb, hoping for a hook-up.
- I am dieting, so it is my job to be be Mr./Mrs. Nutritional facts and let you know exactly how many calories and grams of fat are in those dips and wings.
- Well, I’ve seen all the new commercials and half time show. Who cares if the game is a classic…time to go home!
- I just dropped $500 on the outcome of the coin toss. Time to ruin everyone else’s party…before kick-off!
- Spilled beer, spilled dip, dropped wings…not my house, not my clean-up!
- It’s Monday morning and Mr. Beer Bong is still passed out on your couch.
- Bonus (for Philly Fans): I feel the need to keep reminding everyone else about that time that QB lost his pre-game meal on the field.
So as George Thorogood once sang, I think on this Super Sunday it would be best if “I drink alone.”
And my attitude has nothing to do with my favorite team never winning a Super Bowl…OK, maybe just a little!
Go Colts, Go Saints!