Tailgating Thai Hot Boy’
Submitted by Juliana P.
- 4 hot dogs
- 2 tbsp of chili lime seasoning
- 2 tbsp of Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Honey Pecan BBQ Sauce
Mango Salsa (Topping)
- 1/2 cup dice mango
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 tbsp of slice jalapeno
- 3 tbsp of diced onion
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Thai Style Slaw
- 3 cups of shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cucumber dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea-salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 4 Hoagie buns (toasted or warmed)
Garnish- chopped pecans and smoked paprika
- In a sealed plastic bag; marinade the hot dogs with the following; chili lime seasoning, Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce and Honey Pecan BBQ sauce – Leave chilled overnight
- Place hot dogs and marinade in a skillet and cook on medium- high until done. Set aside.
- Mix mango, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and lime juice and set aside.
- Mix coleslaw, coconut milk and cucumber dressing with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Toast hoagie buns and place the Thai Slaw in the middle of the buns.
- Place the marinated hot dogs on top of the slaw.
- Top with mango salsa and garnish with chopped pecans and smoked paprika.
- Win a YM Sports Grate in the Hot Mama/Smokin' Daddy Photo Contest
- Week 2 NFL Picks for Cuzoogle's Pick 'Em Contest
- CustomInk.com Contest – Submit Your Design by Sept. 24th
- Tackling Tailgating With Pork Giveaway
- Johnsonville Rolls Out "Create Your Own ____ville" Campaign
- Check Out Johnsonville "5-Second Rule" Video
- Flick Football Announces Tailgating Video Contest
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Beefy Bacon Boss Burger
- Win a Free Disposable Flask From TailgatingIdeas.com
- Tailgate with Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, at the Fiesta Bowl