After a few weeks of submissions and a week of voting, we are happy to announce the winners in our Tailgating Recipe Contest.
Congratulations to Shauna H. for her winning recipe, Stubb’s Game Day Sausage Kebabs. Being the top vote getter, Shauna will receive a $100 Visa gift card, Stubb’s apron, Stubb’s tote, T-shirt, mason jar and sauce carrier along with $25 in Stubb’s free product coupons.
The voting ended on Monday at midnight pacific time with nearly 4,000 votes cast. The top three vote getters were:
1st Place – Stubb’s Game Day Sausage Kebabs – 1761 votes (Submitted by: Shauna H.)
2nd Place – Stubby Tacos – 1635 votes (Submitted by: Sabrina O.)
3rd Place – Beefy Bacon Boss Burger – 218 votes (Submitted by: Sherri W.)
To see the list of all the recipe submissions and to try out these recipes at home or while out tailgating, please visit the Stubb’s Recipe Contest Finalists page.
Congratulations to Shauna, Sabrina and Sherri for their winning submissions.
- Sam's Cole Slaw
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 25: Blue Cheese Bomb Burgers
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 11: Chain Gang Cheese Balls
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 13: Spicy Tailgater's Pockets
- Tailgating Recipe: Dana's Hot Hot Salsa
- Juice's Originals Marinades
- Book Review: Pro Football Cookbook
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 28: Red Hot & Runnin' BBQ Sauce
- And He Bricked It