The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
Submitted by Lori M.
- 4 boneless tenderized pork chops or pork cutlets (about 1.5 lbs) ,
- 1 C Stubb’s Sticky Sweet Barbeque Sauce
- 2 T soy sauce
- 4 sesame seed buns
- 2 T melted butter
- 3 C broccoli slaw mix veggies ( in the bagged salad aisle)
- 1/2 C finely diced celery
- 2 T soy sauce
- 3 T honey
- 3 T sesame oil
- 3 T rice vinegar
- 3 T sesame seeds
- In a large resealable plastic bag, place the tenderized pork. Add the Stubb’s Sticky Sweet BBQ sauce Seal bag and massage slightly then place in flat pan in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- To prepare slaw, place the broccoli slaw mix, celery, soy sauce,honey, sesame oil and rice vinegar in a large bowl and toss well. Cover and refrigerate at least fifteen minutes, then add sesame seeds and toss well. Set aside.
- Grill marinated pork over medium high heat, until pork is cooked through , turning about three times. Pork should be well-coated with sticky sauce.
- Brush insides of buns with butter and toast lightly. Place a grilled pork chop on bottom of bun. Using a slotted spoon, top the pork with a mound of sesame slaw. Top with bun top. Repeat for the other three sandwiches.
- Win a $10,000 Tailgate Party From [Yellow Tail] Wines
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- WWJD For A Kegerator
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- World Harbors Look Local Recipe Contest
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Beefy Bacon Boss Burger
- Win a YM Sports Grate in the Hot Mama/Smokin' Daddy Photo Contest
- Win Zaca Hangover Patches
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- Vote Nathan for Kingsford Tailgater of the Year