- 5 precooked high quality beef sausages
- 3 bell peppers (1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow)
- 1 large red onion
- 1 Cup Stubb’s Original Barbeque sauce
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 kebab skewers
- Soak kebab skewers in water for an hour to prevent burning.
- Cut veggies into one inch pieces.
- Cut each sausage into four chunks.
- Thread the sausage and a variety of veggies onto each skewer.
- Brush them with Stubb’s barbeque sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for four minutes per side on a grill that has been oiled and preheated to medium high heat.
The reason I love these kebabs so much for tailgating is that the meat is already cooked through, so the grilling is easily done and is used simply to warm the meat through, char the veggies, and caramelize that delectable Stubb’s Sauce. The Kebabs can be skewered a day ahead and brought to the venue in an airtight container. Simply brush on the sauce while your coals get hot, and you’ll be well on your way to a party. It’s a great inexpensive recipe that makes it easy to bring a long a few extras to share with unexpected sports fanatics that show up at your tailgate because they smelled your great food cooking.
- Tailgating Photo Contest: Win $500 Prize Pack
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #6
- Vote Nathan for Kingsford Tailgater of the Year
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- Tailgater Monthly Survey Could Win You A Big Green Egg or Honeywell Generator
- Win a YM Sports Grate in the Hot Mama/Smokin' Daddy Photo Contest
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
- Flick Football Announces Tailgating Video Contest