Submitted by Thomas D.
Makes 30 meatballs
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tbs cilantro, chopped, plus more for topping
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 bottle Stubb’s Spicy Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce
- jalapeno peppers, sliced for topping
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In bowl add black beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, chili powder and lime juice. Mix well and refrigerate to chill.
- In a bowl mix together chorizo and ground pork. Mix in the paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and panko breadcrumbs. Roll mixture into small balls, about 1” each.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and coat with Stubb’s Spicy Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top cooked meatballs with black bean salsa and slices of jalapeno peppers. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #103: Mother's Day Edition
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- Win $5,000 from Hass Avocados
- Johnsonville Announces $30,000 Video Contest & Sweepstakes
- Fan Friday Contest Could Win You Free Stuff
- Del Monte Hosting Ultimate Tailgate Fan Video Contest
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card Winner Revealed
- Win The Tailgate Guy's Rig While Helping To Beat cancer
- Win A $50 Home Depot Gift Card From TailgatingIdeas.com
- Enter LazyMan Tailgate Sweepstakes to Win $500 in Tailgate Food