For the past few weeks, we have been running our Stubb’s Tailgating Recipe Contest where readers submit their best recipes using Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q rubs, marinades and sauces. We have had a number of great entries and these are the finalist who are vying for the top three prizes.
At the end is a poll where you can vote for your favorite recipe which you think is the best and deserves the top prize. You may vote once per day. The recipe receiving the most votes by 11:59 pm pacific time, October 12, 2015 will win the grand prize. Recipe receiving the second most votes will win second prize and the recipe receiving the third largest amount of votes will win third prize.
We encourage you to share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest or any other social media channels. Best of luck to those who are in the running. And to refresh your memory, here is the list of recipes eligible listed in the order they were submitted and published to TailgatingIdeas.com.
- Stubb’s Game Day Sausage Kebabs (Submitted by: Shauna H.)
- Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish (Submitted by Lori M.)
- The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich (Submitted by Lori M.)
- Tailgating Thai Hot Boy’ (Submitted by Juliana P.)
- Mexi-Mini Meatballs (Submitted by Thomas D.)
- Stubby Tacos (Submitted by Sabrina O.)
- Beefy Bacon Boss Burger (Submitted by Sherri W.)
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubb's Game Day Sausage Kebabs