You may know Stacy Keibler from her wrestling career or her appearance on Dancing with the Stars or even her time as a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader. We can now also add “tailgater” to Stacy Keibler’s public persona. She recently attended the Ravens vs. the Steelers Sunday Night Football game and instead of being a pampered celebrity eating shrimp cocktail in the a sky box she was spotted tailgating with the regular folk. She even snapped a few photos and added them to her Facebook fan page. Take a look.
I am working on getting an interview with Stacy to ask her about her tailgating experiences much like we did Playboy Playmate Laura Croft. In the mean time you’ll have to settle for becoming a fan of Stacy Keibler on Facebook or follow Stacy Keibler on Twitter.
- Weekend Wrap #81: Yellow Tail Gate Party Edition
- Naming Your Tailgating Crew: The Good, The Bad & The Ill-Advised
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #104: Snow Bunny Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #116: Don't Be That Guy Edition
- Home Depot Gift Card Winner Announced Wednesday
- Football Shaped Boboli
- Google +1 Button Added
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #99: Halloween Cheerleaders Edition
- World Harbors Look Local Recipe Contest
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #56: Brooke Banx Edition