I see people shotgunning beers all the time when I am out tailgating. In most instances it is a time consuming ordeal to find some sort of a sharp object that can poke a hole in the bottom side of the beer can. Most tailgaters use their car keys or a knife. Both normally just puncture the can and leave a lot of sharp edges. In addition to that, the hole is never really big enough when you use your keys or a knife. That’s why I discovered the Shotgun Party Beer Can Opener. See the video demonstration below:
The Shotgun Party Beer Can Opener was easy to use and the best part is it eliminated the time you spend carefully poking a hole in the can. Shotgunning beers is all about how fast you can drink it. It kind of defeats the purpose if you are spending 10 minutes poking a hole in a can you will be drinking in under five seconds.
Another big plus is that the puncture hole made by the Shotgun Party Beer Can Opener was just the right size. The single pierced piece was sent inside the can which means no shards or shrapnel-like pieces sticking out to cut up your lips and mouth.
The Shotgun Party Beer Can Opener is available directly from our online tailgating store, Shop.TailgatingIdeas.com for $3.99 for a single piece. If you want a three-pack to pass out to all your beer shotgunning friends, you can get three of those for $9.99. All purchases of Shotgun Party Openers are subject to a $3.00 shipping charge but the good news is that if you buy multiple openers, the shipping charges remain the same $3.00. Get your Shotgun Party Beer Can Opener by clicking HERE.
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Shotgun Champ
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #78: Anna Burns Edition
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #64: Arkansas Hottie Edition
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Beer Outlaw
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #60: Melany Lorenzo Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory