Over the years we have tested and reviewed a number of rapid beer delivery devices. After testing out and trying the Double Beer Bong, the Flabongo, the Guzzle Gun and other chugging devices and beer drinking paraphernalia and even a Traffic Cone, the Shotgun Champ is the fastest beer delivery device we have tested. Trust us. we have tested quite a few….
Simply stated, the Shotgun Champ is a plastic cup that has a hexagonal slotted pyramid at the base that punctures a hole in the base of your beer can. There is a mouth piece at the side of the cup where you will receive your beer rapidly. And when we say rapidly, we mean really fast. The Shotgun Champ is designed to empty a 12 oz can in less than two seconds. Repeat: 2 Seconds!
In order to use the Shotgun Champ you will need 1) a 12 oz. (or larger) aluminum can 2) a hard flat surface 3) a willingness to pound beer really fast. Here is how you use the Shotgun Champ.
- Place the can upside down on any flat surface. Tables are the preferred surface but a unfolded tailgate will work or even the ground.
- Put the Shotgun Champ on the base of the can and tap it to slightly puncture a small hole in the can.
- Push the Shotgun Champ down onto the can until it locks
- Lift the can up and place the mouthpiece in your mouth while the can is still mostly upside down.
- Bring the can up and pop open the top of the can.
- Drink the contents until gone.
If you need a video tutorial, here is one followed by a brief demonstration of two people trying the Shotgun Champ for the first time.
We enjoyed this product and the effectiveness it brings to shotgunning that we have decided to offer it in our online tailgating gear store. You can get your own Shotgun Champ from Shop.TailgatingIdeas.com for $6.95 plus $5 priority mail shipping. The better news is that if you buy two Shotgun Champs we will charge you the same shipping price as if you bought just one. After all, who wants to shotgun all by themselves? Get the Shotgun Champ HERE.
Consuming large quantities of alcohol can be hazardous to your health and should be avoided. This product is a novelty item and is not intended for use as a means to consume large quantities of alcohol. The user may consume larger quantities of fluid in a shorter period of time than drinking without this product. Users of this product are hereby advised that they are responsible for what they consume out of this product. Using beer/alcohol in this product will result in quick elevations in blood alcohol level, and intoxication will occur more quickly and more intensely than consuming fluids without this product. This product should never be used, or furnished to persons fewer than 21 years of age. Use this product responsibly and in conjunction with state and federal laws regarding alcohol consumption. The user assumes all risks in any way associated with the use of this product. Tailgating Ideas does not promote excessive alcohol consumption. DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Video: G4 Attack Of The Show Covers The WSOBP
- Double Beer Bong
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook