I wanted to mention that the other day I found a package sitting on my front step that the UPS man had dropped off. Much to my surprise I found a complete set of ReRack Cups inside the box. Big thanks goes out to Erik and the rest of the crew at ReRack Cups for sending me my own set. (Check out their website. It has undergone a redesign since the last time we told you about them in June.)
I plan on using them this weekend while tailgating prior to the Chargers/Patriots game. That is if the reduced tailgating time at Qualcomm Stadium does not prohibit us from getting a game in. I’ll be bringing my Port-o-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table so hopefully set up will be quick and easy. Hopefully even with the limited tailgating time we can play a game or two. Either that or a few games of flip cup using my new ReRack Cups if we are really pressed for time.
Thanks again for the ReRack Cups. We’ll put them to good use all season long.
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Video: Beer Pong Kings by Right Side of the Tree
- Beer Review: Piraat
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Tailgate for One