I wanted to mention that the other day I found a package sitting on my front step that the UPS man had dropped off. Much to my surprise I found a complete set of ReRack Cups inside the box. Big thanks goes out to Erik and the rest of the crew at ReRack Cups for sending me my own set. (Check out their website. It has undergone a redesign since the last time we told you about them in June.)
I plan on using them this weekend while tailgating prior to the Chargers/Patriots game. That is if the reduced tailgating time at Qualcomm Stadium does not prohibit us from getting a game in. I’ll be bringing my Port-o-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table so hopefully set up will be quick and easy. Hopefully even with the limited tailgating time we can play a game or two. Either that or a few games of flip cup using my new ReRack Cups if we are really pressed for time.
Thanks again for the ReRack Cups. We’ll put them to good use all season long.
- Beer Review: Piraat
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Beer Outlaw
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #79: Who Dat Babe Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- One Game You Need to Win
- Screw Me? Screw You!
- Shotgun Champ