I wanted to mention that the other day I found a package sitting on my front step that the UPS man had dropped off. Much to my surprise I found a complete set of ReRack Cups inside the box. Big thanks goes out to Erik and the rest of the crew at ReRack Cups for sending me my own set. (Check out their website. It has undergone a redesign since the last time we told you about them in June.)
I plan on using them this weekend while tailgating prior to the Chargers/Patriots game. That is if the reduced tailgating time at Qualcomm Stadium does not prohibit us from getting a game in. I’ll be bringing my Port-o-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table so hopefully set up will be quick and easy. Hopefully even with the limited tailgating time we can play a game or two. Either that or a few games of flip cup using my new ReRack Cups if we are really pressed for time.
Thanks again for the ReRack Cups. We’ll put them to good use all season long.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #60: Melany Lorenzo Edition
- Video: Ceiling Fan Beer Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #107: Bikini Runway Edition
- Yard Beer Pong: For Those Who Tailgate on Grass
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Thermos Stainless Steel Can Insulator: The Best Beer Koozie I Have Tested
- Padres Tailgating Grill
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #97: ASU Tailgating Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #79: Who Dat Babe Edition
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition