Five ingredients, one bowl and a big wooden spoon. That’s what you’ll need for this tailgating dip that will bring everyone to your tailgating space.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 (1 oz) package Ranch dressing mix
1 (3 oz) crumbled bacon
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
16 oz sour cream
Preheat oven to 400.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; cover.
Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If taking this dip tailgating, we suggest transporting it in a Tailgate HotBag to ensure it arrives just as hot in the parking lot as it did coming out of your oven.
(We modified this recipe found on Plain Chicken to substitute bacon bits for crumbled bacon. Because you know how we here love us some bacon.)
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 26: Sweet Play Peaches
- Stubb's Recipe Contest Winners
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 13: Spicy Tailgater's Pockets
- Tailgating Recipes: Jaymee's Authentic Eats
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 25: Blue Cheese Bomb Burgers
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- And He Bricked It
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 18: Fantasy Fajita Nachos
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 16: Red Zone Reuben Dip
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 12: Puntin' Peanut Butter Apple Dip