If you have been paying attention you would have known we have told you about a number of applications and accessories for the Apple iPhone that are tailgating related. Some of the apps to date include the iBeer, Beer Pong Challenge, Last Call, iBreath, Pour 1 Out and Tailgate Games. Now comes an iPhone app that is for the beer pong playing statisticians out there, the PongTracker iPhone application.
Let’s face it, if you want to be the best beer pong player in the tailgating lots, you need to know how to improve your shot selection and technique. Keeping track of your beer pong statistics on your iPhone or iPod Touch no matter how many games you play is the key to beer pong domination. Kind of like the MLB at Bat iPhone app I learned about from Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard Hot Clicks and Joe Sports Fan, instead of tracking the on-base percentage of Kurt Suzuki this iPhone app tracks your shooting percentage in a beer pong/beirut game. This application interacts with the host website pongtracker.com so that you can see your averages over multiple games. Features of this app include:
- Easy-to-use graphical interface
- Track both singles and team games
- Play multiple games for a series or just track a single game
- Play 6, 10, or 12 cup games
- Interactive cup display to see what cup was hit in the formation
- Easily add players on the go through the “add user” feature
- Create leagues or tournaments through the website and use the application to track statistics throughout an entire tournament or season.
- Save games and come back to finish playing them later
- Supports offline play – upload games and statistics when a network connection is available
The PongTracker iPhone application is compatible with iPhone or iPod Touch and requires iPhone 2.2 software update or higher. You can download the PongTracker iPhone App directly from the iTunes App Store HERE.
- Beer review: Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Ale
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign
- Steak, Beer, and More Beer
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Be A Bit Heavy, Drink Beer
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition
- Mailbag: Got a Set of Rerack Cups The Other Day