Image via CrunchBaseYou may recall back during the summer we alerted you to a few iPhone Apps where you could pour one out for your homies or drink a virtual beer using your iPhone. Even earlier than that we alerted you to a way you could play beer pong on your Nintendo Wii. (They have since changed the name to “Pong Toss” because some politically correct busybody got their panties in a wad over the word beer.) Now comes a way to play beer pong on your iPhone.
Publisher X and BPong.com, founders of The World Series of Beer Pong, have teamed up to create an iPhone App that is a beer pong simulation game. The intent is to recreate the beer pong experience on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now iPhone users can play beer pong anywhere you take your phone… even the bathroom.
H/T to ILoveBeerPong.net for this one.
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- iPhone Applications Help You Tailgate Better
- Opena iPhone Case
- Soulra XL Solar iPod Speakers
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #39: St. Patty's Hottie Edition
- Tailgating Has Gone Mobile
- Who's Up? Mobile App
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas 2012
- Weekend Wrap #19: Post 4th of July Hangover Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #44: Post-Tax Day Edition