A few weeks ago we told you about the Tailgate Beer “Can Cancer” Charity Tailgate scheduled for May 8th. We are proud to be a part of it but just being there was not enough for us. We wanted to do something more and we came up with the idea of donating one of our Custom Tailgating Grills. The grill will be either auctioned off or will be one of the prizes for the raffle. (All the proceeds of the raffle and auction will go towards City of Hope and their cancer research program.)
Since the charity tailgate will take place outside of PETCO Park, we decided to do Padres tailgating grill. Take a look at the tailgating grill you could win this Sunday.
If you are in Southern California and want to be a part of this charity tailgate, you can get your tickets HERE. Not only will we be there but Mark from Bag Toss will be having a cornhole/bag toss tournament along with Jay “the Tailgate Guy” DiEugenio there with his tailgate bus, a.k.a. The Mullett. $35 gets you a ticket to the Padres vs Diamondbacks game, brunch prepared by and served by professional tailgaters, a T-shirt, Tailgate Beer samples, raffle/auction opportunities and tailgating games. All proceeds benefit the City of Hope to directly go towards cancer research. Hope to see you there.
- Yard Beer Pong: For Those Who Tailgate on Grass
- Double Beer Bong
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Video: Last Cup Beer Bong Documentary
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- One Game You Need to Win
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Beer review: Stone Brewery 13th Anniversary Ale
- Beer Review: Arrogant Bastard Ale