A few weeks ago we told you about the Tailgate Beer “Can Cancer” Charity Tailgate scheduled for May 8th. We are proud to be a part of it but just being there was not enough for us. We wanted to do something more and we came up with the idea of donating one of our Custom Tailgating Grills. The grill will be either auctioned off or will be one of the prizes for the raffle. (All the proceeds of the raffle and auction will go towards City of Hope and their cancer research program.)
Since the charity tailgate will take place outside of PETCO Park, we decided to do Padres tailgating grill. Take a look at the tailgating grill you could win this Sunday.
If you are in Southern California and want to be a part of this charity tailgate, you can get your tickets HERE. Not only will we be there but Mark from Bag Toss will be having a cornhole/bag toss tournament along with Jay “the Tailgate Guy” DiEugenio there with his tailgate bus, a.k.a. The Mullett. $35 gets you a ticket to the Padres vs Diamondbacks game, brunch prepared by and served by professional tailgaters, a T-shirt, Tailgate Beer samples, raffle/auction opportunities and tailgating games. All proceeds benefit the City of Hope to directly go towards cancer research. Hope to see you there.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #48: Jennifer Walcott Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Tailgate for One
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #60: Melany Lorenzo Edition
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Guzzle Gun Takes The Mess Out Of Shotgunning Beers
- Beer Review: Goose Island Christmas Ale 2009
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde