Any tailgate worth its salt needs to have good meat on the grill. Most tailgaters would agree that Omaha Steaks is always a good choice to have on your tailgating grill. Because of that Omaha Steaks has adopted the motto “Official Sponsor of Tailgating”. Add to that, they are running their “Inaugural All-American Tailgate Challenge” and you could win about $1,500 in tailgating gear.
The challenge encourages football and tailgating enthusiasts to submit a video (3 minutes or less) of their next tailgate party. In the video tell the folks at Omaha Steaks why your tailgate is one of America’s best. If video isn’t an option for you, you can also submit your best tailgate photo and a brief narrative to be entered into the challenge. The grand prize includes:
- The Party King MVP-9500 Tailgate Grill
- Football Autographed by Ndamukong Suh
- Aprons, visors, grilling utensils, etc.
- Omaha Steaks All-American Tailgater Package which includes:
12 (8 oz.) Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
8 Steak Sandwich Boneless Strips
8 Omaha Steaks Burgers
16 Gourmet Franks
12 Beef Snack Sticks
The total value of the grand prize package is $1,500. Not too shabby for making a video of yourself and friends doing what you do best…. tailgating, of course.
If video or submitting a photo is not your style, you can still win cool tailgating gear. Omaha Steaks will be giving away weekly prizes on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare during their Tailgate Ambush. If you check in or tweet from any stadium mentioning your tailgate experience during the month of September, you will be entered into a weekly drawing for a chance to win other Omaha Steaks prizes. Winners will be announced weekly on the Omaha Steaks Facebook, Twitter and blog pages.
Finally, if you would like a chance to win 8 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Gourmet Burgers and 8 (3 oz.) Omaha Steaks Gourmet Franks all you need to do is the following:
1) Post a comment below telling us where you will be taking those burgers and franks tailgating if you win.
2) Like Omaha Steaks on Facebook and/or follow Omaha Steaks on Twitter @omahasteaks. (It would be cool if you also followed @TailgatingIdeas on Twitter but is not necessary in order to qualify for the prize package.)
The winner of the prize package will be selected randomly from those who comment. Deadline to leave a qualifying comment is midnight Pacific time, Sept. 15, 2010. Make sure you leave your Twitter name and or Facebook name in your comment so that you can be verified as following or liking Omaha Steaks on either one of those social networking sites.
Good luck and to learn more about the Omaha Steaks Tailgate Challenge, visit their Facebook Fan Page.
- Weekend Wrap-Up #103: Mother's Day Edition
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #3
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- Week 2 NFL Picks for Cuzoogle's Pick 'Em Contest
- World Harbors Look Local Recipe Contest
- Tailgater Monthly Survey Could Win You A Big Green Egg or Honeywell Generator
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
- Del Monte Hosting Ultimate Tailgate Fan Video Contest
- Flick Football Announces Tailgating Video Contest
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card Finalists Revealed; Winner Announced Tomorrow