I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser
- Even More Options with Pong 360 Beer Pong Tables
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Screw Me? Screw You!
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #79: Who Dat Babe Edition
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #34: Joanna Krupa Edition
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home