I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Video: World Series of Beer Pong V Promo
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- GoPong Beer Pong Tables: Same Quality - Half The Price
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign