I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- The 12 Written Rules
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Craft Beer Initiative - Pros and Cons
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #37: Gator Girl Kelli Correa Edition
- Frost Boss
- Can Cancer Tailgate on NBC San Diego
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- EZPong Beer Pong Tables Ideal For Tailgating
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #89: Laker Girl Edition