I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Padres Tailgating Grill
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Video: Hey pass me a beer
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- Video: Nike Commercial Parody - Beer Pong
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Weekend Wrap #24: First Tailgate of the NFL Season Edition