I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- WWJD For A Kegerator
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Video: Stealth Beer Can