I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #114: FSU Girl Beer Bong Edition
- Red Solo Cup Koozie Review
- One Game You Need to Win
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Frost Boss