I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Beer Review: Hinano
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #62: Tennessee Volunteer Edition
- That Beer Will Cost You
- Looking For a New Beer For Tailgating? Try Beer Suggest
- Weekend Wrap #22: Enemy of Construction Edition
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition