I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Heineken Commercial
- Two Beers in Two Seconds With The Bierstick
- 5 epic beer bong fails
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table
- Tailgating Product Review: The MyTopOff Bottle Opener
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #82: Stogie Smokie Edition
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring