I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #62: Tennessee Volunteer Edition
- Port-o-Pong Pro Now Available Through TailgatingIdeas.com
- Weekend Wrap #53: Super Uber Tardy Edition
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #74: Elin Nordegren Edition
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign