I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Tailgating Video: Beer Can Recycling Using Your Head?
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #25: Claudia Verela Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #36: Tomi Tomson Edition
- Tailgating Recipe: Beer Basted Pork Loin