I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- MillerCoors Suing Beer Pong Table Maker
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #48: Jennifer Walcott Edition
- Video: Jonny G Beer Pong
- Shower Beer Buddy
- Weekend Wrap #66: Stealth Drinking Edition
- Weekend Wrap #41: OU vs. UF Edition
- Tailgating Product Review: The MyTopOff Bottle Opener