I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Tailgating Video: Beer Can Recycling Using Your Head?
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- O'Shea's Las Vegas Casino Knows Beer Pong Is Big Money Maker
- Frost Boss
- Beer Review: Black Diamond Winter Ale
- Tailgate Beer seeking tailgating crews