I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Penn State vs. Syracuse Chug Line
- Play Beer Pong Anywhere with Port-O-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Table
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- Flip Cup Championship Coming To New York
- Bear Pong - Super Sized Beer Pong
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes