I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Featured Gear Friday: Flabongo
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Video: Man Boob Luge
- Mailbag: More Rules of the Game
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #77: 'Bama Babes Edition
- Flip Cup Championship Coming To New York
- Shower Beer Buddy
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas