I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- The 12 Written Rules
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #96: Justene Jaro Edition
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #34: Joanna Krupa Edition
- Battle of the "Swill"
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #35: Bar Refaeli Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #32: Mercedes Terrell Edition
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde