I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Red Solo Cup Koozie Review
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #32: Mercedes Terrell Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #110: Comic Con Edition
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- GoPong Beer Pong Tables: Same Quality - Half The Price
- Video: Last Cup Beer Bong Documentary
- Photo: Transporting Precious Cargo
- Beer Shotgun Challenge