I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Tailgating: The Chase Is Better Than The Kill
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Thermos Stainless Steel Can Insulator: The Best Beer Koozie I Have Tested
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Beer Outlaw
- Video: How To Play Beer Pong Like A Champ
- Bud Light Rolls Out "Tailgate Approved" Marketing Campaign
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong