I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #82: Stogie Smokie Edition
- Looking For a New Beer For Tailgating? Try Beer Suggest
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #61: Tailgate Haven Chelsea Edition
- Beer Review: Black Diamond Winter Ale
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #27: Ashlynn Brooke Edition
- Video: Stealth Beer Can
- Video: Hey pass me a beer