I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Beer Review: Eye of the Hawk
- Does The NFL Think You're Stupid?
- Videos: The Book of Beer Pong
- Weekend Wrap-Up #99: Ali vs. Amber Edition
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser