I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Shotgun Party Can & Botle Opener
- Video: Ceiling Fan Beer Pong
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- The 12 Written Rules
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #96: Justene Jaro Edition
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition
- Video: Tailgating Squirrel
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can