I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Weekend Wrap-Up #88: Animal Rights Edition
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde
- Beer Review: Hinano
- Video: How to Make A Beer Pong Table
- Flip Cup Guys Announce Grand Prize For NYC Tournament
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #60: Melany Lorenzo Edition
- Video: Bud Light Lime "In The Can" Ad