I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Tailgating Squirrel
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #61: Tailgate Haven Chelsea Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #54: Farrah Fawcett Edition
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Beer Outlaw
- What Influences Your Beer Choices When Tailgating?
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating
- Shotgun Party Can & Botle Opener
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #107: Bikini Runway Edition
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong