I come across tons of tailgating videos of people doing beer bongs, taking jell-o shots or shotgunning beers everyday. Normally these videos contain nothing worth sharing that you haven’t already seen before. At first glance this video could be lumped in with all the rest except two things jumped out at me.
1. Debbie (the girl doing the beer shotgun) has a decent rack.
2. You have to respect the old school rap of Rodney O & Joe Cooley ‘U Don’t Hear Me Tho‘ blaring in the background.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Video: Stealth Beer Can
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale
- Can Grip Keeps Beer Cold; Brings Class To Your Can
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Weekend Wrap #38: Wildfire Edition