I love the passion and the spirit tailgaters bring to the parking lot each and every week. If there is a new or cool way to show their support for their team, tailgaters will find a way. It is this ingenuity that makes tailgating one of kind.
Take for example this email I got from Andrew, a Nebraska Cornhusker fan and a reader of tailgatingIdeas.com.
Check out my Nebraska Blackshirts custom Smoker I put together with friends and family. It works great! Just smoked 15 pounds of pork shoulder for the Western Kentucky game last week. It’s got really good reviews with the Nebraska Tailgating community.
To see a detailed voyage as to how this smoker started out as two old oil barrels to a tailgating smoker, visit their blog, huskertailgating.wordpress.com
- Go Dish
- Big 10 Tailgate Rankings
- Nebraska Tailgating Grill
- Top Tailgates for Texas A&M Tailgating Crew--Part Deux
- Tailgating Product Review - GoGalley
- Video: Bubba Keg Convection Grill
- Baking Cookies Like a Man On The Bubba Keg Grill
- Video: Bubba Keg Convection Grill - Seasoning
- DIY Portable Smoker
- These Woods Are Special